Interested in joining FairMarkIT’s fast-paced environment? Do you consider yourself an entrepreneur? Do you have a growth-hacker mindset? If so we’d love to hear from you.
Browse the below jobs or email us directly at email@example.com
Sales Development Representative
Looking to get into tech sales? As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business, and will contact senior business executives and technical buyers. FairMarkIT is dedicated to providing ongoing one-on-one personal training and coaching, where you will have the opportunity to develop skills in all aspects of sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and ultimately join the ranks of the world class sales team that we are building. This is an inside sales role out of our Boston, MA office and requires no travel.
• Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to create a sense of urgency
• Driven and dynamic personality – you’re in sales, after all!
• Self-Motivation & hard work.
• Tenacious in all aspects of your life; you understand how to get the job done
• Actively reach out via phone, LinkedIn and email daily with relevant information from your research on the company
• Generate qualified opportunities for the sales team to convert into customers
• Consistently exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline goals
• Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area
The Manager of Customer Success will be responsible for ensuring FairMarkIT’s customer satisfaction, realized value and longevity. High levels of customer satisfaction and realized return on investment will lead to strong customer advocacy, renewal rates and growth through expansion. The Manager of Customer Success will be our customer’s ambassador working closely with Sales, Support, Product, Marketing and Engineering to ensure optimal customer experience. Key measures will be Net Promoter Scores/Customer Satisfaction, Customer Churn and Upsell/Cross Sell on our renewals.
Define the stages and key measures for optimal customer success
Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives
Build and maintain strong relationships within key accounts
Design and facilitate customer programs that keep customers apprised of FairMarkIT’s recent developments as well as continuous reporting on customer engagement
Educate customers on the use and benefits of FairMarkIT’s solutions
Work closely with FairMarkIT’s engineering teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experience by providing escalation and management for issues and initiatives.
Serve as a customer advocate while capturing customer’s feedback and reporting requests to Engineering & the Executive team.
Prepare, schedule, and conduct quarterly account reviews; maintain accurate record of discussions and action items
Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- BA/BS degree required
- 5 years customer facing role
- Experience building and executing strategic plans
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Quota carrying sales or renewal role
- Experience working with cross-functional sales teams
- Project Management skills
- Experience working with senior and executive management
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free snacks
- Close to public transportation
No Open Positions.